When you’re in love, any season seems like the best season to get married, but fall carries with it some particularly special benefits. When planning for your big day, consider these reasons to choose an autumn wedding. Already have your date set for the fall? Maximize these fall-specific aspects to make the very most of your wedding day.
No matter when you have your wedding, make sure you have your transportation covered. At D&D Executive Transportation, our fleet of vehicles come fully equipped to make your wedding day transportation smooth and enjoyable.
- The Weather: While winter is freezing, spring weather is unpredictable, and summer can be just too darn hot, fall offers the best of all worlds. The temperate weather of fall serves those looking for an outdoor wedding, as it is just cool enough to keep your guests happy, but not so cold that everyone is shaking in their seats.
Even if an indoor wedding is what you’re looking for, autumn weather keeps you comfortable as you travel to and from the venue in your limousine, or while you get ready for the ceremony.
- The Colors: Fall’s natural color palette is arguably the best of the entire year. Rich reds, oranges, deep purples, and lush greens enhance the scenery and provide the perfect color options for bouquets, bridesmaid’s dresses, flowers, and decorations.
- The Food: Think warm spices, root vegetables, squash, pumpkin, apples…the options are endless. You can customize cocktails with these seasonal ingredients, design a menu complete with comforting soups, rustic salads, and rich, hearty entrees. Some people wait all year to eat the foods of fall. All your guests will be satisfied by the delicious menu served by fall’s finest ingredients.
- The Photos: Nature shows off during the fall. Imagine outdoor photos taken amidst the falling leaves, bold, rich sunset, and lush foliage. Your wedding day photos will be enhanced by the natural, gorgeous backdrop of autumn. With the right transportation partner, you can even travel to various locations near your wedding venue for a few extra special shots.
- The Cake: Some of the best dessert flavors are in-season during the fall. Cinnamon apple spice, gingerbread, pumpkin, fig, cranberry, the list goes on. A naked or semi-naked cake adorned with flowers and foliage from the season will be a showstopper at your reception. Rich, complex, and so good you may just have to have a second piece, your fall wedding cake will be remembered by you and your guests long after your big day has ended.
D&D Executive Transportation – Your Resource for Wedding Day Transportation
If you’re getting married this fall, we’d love to talk with you about your wedding transportation needs. At D&D Executive Transportation we offer exceptional service for your big day. Whether you’re considering limousine rental, a party bus for a bachelorette or bachelor party, or a mini coach to transport friends and family to and from the airport, D&D Executive Transportation has you covered.
Interested in booking now or getting rates? Contact us online or call us at (734) 398-3331. We look forward to serving you.